Kavanna House provides consultation services for individuals and organizations who feel called to explore similar work. The process for securing these services is outlined below.
- Schedule an Initial Intake Discussion - We offer a complimentary 30 minute discussion during which we outline the desired time-frame and outcomes. Please note that Initial Intake Discussions will not include the sharing of any printed materials or guidelines from Kavanna House.
At the end of the complimentary session, Kavanna House will engage in discernment with you to determine if the consultation relationship will continue.
Following the Initial Intake, Kavanna will offer individuals/organizations a work hour retainer agreement or an access retainer agreement as outlined below.
Work Hour Retainer Agreement:
- An hourly fee for consulting sessions and any necessary preparatory work by Kavanna House
- All clients will be electronically invoiced with payment expected upon receipt
- Most suitable for first time clients of Kavanna House who have defined projects with specific benchmarks and deadlines (i.e., development of a course, establishing a center)
Access Retainer Agreement:
- A monthly fee which provides access to Kavanna staff and enables the client to email/call with questions that require no preparatory work for response. If preparatory work is needed, then work hour retainer fees will be incurred in minimum 15 minute increments
- All clients will be electronically invoiced monthly with payment expected upon receipt
- Most suitable for ongoing relationships where questions and support are less frequent but often time sensitive